Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eves:)

So for the rest of Christmas eve... We went to the Christmas eve service at John's mom's church:)

 My folks (and grandma) joined us this year! Pretty Auntie Lexi was there too:)

 It was a nice candlelight service, which the kids liked:)


 They even got to go on stage and sing:)


Too bad they were in the back and you couldn't see them at all! No good pictures!

After the service we went back to Margie's for a feast of Ham and all the trimmings!


While I was helping get dinner set up Mina decided to take my camera and capture some candid photos. The Dada..

 Cute pic, Bee. Uncle John,

 Auntie Lexi,


Auntie Lyssa,


Oops, watch the flash:) Grandma,


Nani,


The Mama,


Ok, I know one part of me is a bigger target than the rest, but come on!


That's better. Where's Papa?


Silly Papa!! Sweet Mamaw:)


Nice picture taking Bee! Let the feasting begin!


After dinner was present time!

 John still had a birthday gift to open


I think the favorite overall was the whoopee cushion Max got from Auntie Lyssa!


It was too funny!


and Max liked his Scooby Doo card


The traditional Seinlfeld gift for Uncle John


A candy bar with a knife and fork! Mina loved her Ariel jammies and blanket


then it was time to eat Christmas cookies! You don't have to tell Max twice:)


Thank you everyone for a wonderful evening! Next up, Christmas Day!!

2 comments:

Mamas said...

Merry late Christmas Gaitans!

Heather said...

Love your BIG belly shot!!! heehee I mean, you are, after all, about to pop! I can't believe you just have a month left. Whoa! Looks like you all had a great Christmas! I'm just sitting down to do my "aftermath" post, but Pod will probably wake up right when I start. Ugh.