Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Honeya!

Sunday was my best friends birthday! We played it pretty low key, he received a smatheringof his favorite bourbon for his weekend enjoyment and we have a fancy date planned for Friday (blog post forthcoming:) So we went to the store and he got to pick out his "cake":)

 When we got back he did a little of this


and we did a little of this





Then we sang happy birthday:) Daddy seemed pleased with the "cake" the kids made:)

I feel so blessed to have a husband who is such a wonderful friend and father! I love you baby, I can't wait for our date but I feel lucky just to get to hang out with you everyday:)

2 comments:

Sarah H said...

That man has good taste in cake.

Smile said...

Happy birthday to Ande's man ;) You guys are cute cute cute.

(US Oh No! =) I can still hear Max laughing at the Scottish bear.)