Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hot Date!

So our 11 year anniversary was last weekend but we celebrated in style this weekend while my folks were in town to watch the kids! Thanks, Mama and Daddy! We got some photos before we left...

It kinda felt like we were going to the prom with my parents there taking pictures of us!:)  John took me Canlis! We had never been there before so it was fun to try something new:) We got there a little early to enjoy some finely crafted cocktails before dinner:)  My handsome man!

My margarita had persephone foam on top!

I don't know what that is but it was mighty tasty!  We had a wonderful dinner overlooking Lake Union:)

and we had a Canlis signature, the "Cafe Diablo" which was awesome!

It's handmade table side by Mr. Canlis himself (well his grandson anyway) *sorry for the blurry photo*

or in our case the maitre d' because Mr. Canlis was busy at the table next to ours:)

We had him make ours extra strong!

It was a really fun, amazing evening. I really love just hanging out with my man no matter what we do, but it was nice getting all dressed up for a night on the town! We said next time we're getting a limo:) I love you baby and I love our life together!!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Ok, seriously, you guys are one HOT couple!!! Love the "prom" pictures. That's how I feel everytime my mom snaps shots too... except we don't look quite as hot as you guys. heehee

Congrats on 11 years!

(p.s. I'm SO behind on your blog... eek!!)

Mamas said...

Hot mama! Glad you got to celebrate in style!