Sunday, July 18, 2010

Things we've been doing

OK, so I haven't blogged in a little while, but in my defense, our computer has been in the shop and we've been livin' a lot of life.  Soooo, that means this catch up blog post is going to be extra long, so pour yourself some more coffee and enjoy. It'll be worth it I promise:)

So LAST Friday the kids and I decided to make something very yummy
Ice cream sandwiches!!
The kids loved it!
Maaaax, your not licking the ice cream before you put it in the cookie are you?
 Ok, I want to speak to your supervisor
Yummy!
 and the weather was great all weekend so we got out the kiddie pool!
 Even Magnus got in on the action:)


He really did like it, you just can't tell from this picture:)
Charlie's little angel
Mina did some relaxing
So did Dada:)
and Magnus:)
Handsome man


Crazy Bee

Fat baby chunkos
 Love my kids!

Good weekend:)
On Wednesday we went to the park with Women's group, Max followed Emma around:)

the kids had a great time

and on Thursday went to a fair at our local Library! We ran into friends Caley and Amelia!

The kids got tattoos!

and they got to jump on the bounce house

and ride the train with friend Becca:)

They also did crafts and storytime

Don't get too excited there Mina.  Then we had a great picnic lunch with friends

Wesley wanted to eat the crafts:)

Max enjoyed the fruit rolls

and Magnus had fun talking to the leaves:)

Saturday was our Anniversary! 11 years!
 It seems like yesterday really, I think it helps that I married such a wonderful, sweet, caring, loving,*hunky* man that takes such good care of me:)
 How did we celebrate? We took the kids to the Mill Creek Festival!:) They LOVED the firetrucks

 Especially Max

He takes his job very seriously

John was having fun:)
so was Magnus:)

There were bouncy houses

and face painting!

Mina got a butterfly

and Max got a moon:)

and we had some lunch:)

Magnus got to try some shave ice!
Gabby liked it:)

and actually, thanks to my wonderful mother in law and sister in law, John and I got to go out and celebrate later that night! THANK YOU MARGIE AND ALYSSA! They watched the kids and John took me to Purple (a wine bar in Kirkland!) No pictures though (we were too busy staring into eachothers eyes:) Thank you for 11 awesome years baby! I love you so much!!

 Whew! I think I've got you all caught up! Next week we are going to be busy getting ready to re-do the "boys" room to outer space theme and move Magnus into Max's room!! my folks are coming for a visit!! and ANOTHER anniversary dinner at Canlis!! Lots to do! Better get to it!

1 comment:

Addie said...

It was great to see you guys so much last week. That picture of me on the grass is quite hilarious. Happy Anniversary!