Saturday, August 14, 2010

A little taste

OK, so I've been slacking. At least in the blogging sense. Not in real life, mind you. I have plenty to keep me busy around here being the entertainment director, chef extraordinaire, housekeeper, etc, and so on and what not. But I've been living so much life there hasn't been much blogging time, so forgive me for scrunching the last week or so into one random, fun filled post.  LAST Thursday we went to see Lexi perform at her jump rope camp

It was pretty cool! Here's Lexi doing her thing

Double dutch, pretty impressive!

The kids enjoyed it! They have been "practicing" at home so they can do it next year. Today Mina said, "Max your supposed to jump when the rope comes around! Your just standing there!" Needless to say their "practicing" has provided hours of comic entertainment for me:)

Great job, Lexi!

That same night Mina and Max spent the night with good friends Caitlyn and Preston (no pics, but they had a blast)! On Saturday the kids attended a birthday party for friend Ella! It was their first "drop off" party so I don't really have any pictures.  I really should have taken more but I got this cute one of Magnus when he got to meet my friend Esther.

We got to go have lunch at Lunchbox Laboratory. An awesome gourmet burger joint in their neighborhood! The kids had such a blast on the huge bounce house they had at the party! Thanks Esther, Jae, Ella and Olivia! Max was pretty partied out!

So was Mina:)

On Wednesday friends Caitlyn and Preston came over to play in the pool and enjoy the nice weather!

Tanisha got creative with the sunscreen:)

They brought their new puppy, Buddy!

Magnus loved him!
Today we went to the "Taste of Edmods"! I love my cute family!!

Mina got to go down a bouncy slide.

And they even got their face painted!

Mina got pretty flowers...

and Max?......you guessed it!

Spiderman! Magnus liked to watch

It was such a beautiful day. We all enjoyed being outside, visiting booths, and eating falafel:) When we got home the kids did this

They said they were firefighters. I've never seen any firefighters in bath robes and slippers but I guess you have to applaud their imagination:)


No comments: