Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stoked!

We've been stoked! Our good friends Heather and Chad Stoker came by for dinner tonight with their two adorable kids, Aidan and Lilah:) The kids wasted no time getting in the pool!
 Actually no one got in the pool until after dinner but they sure did have a great time!

Pretty Mina sporting her new haircut!

So grown up!

and I had to get some pictures of Miss Lilah Claire! (don't you just love her name?:)

So cute!
 and big bro:)

and Magnus decided to pick on someone his own size:)

My handsome boys!

Max and Aidan really hit it off.  You should have heard them squealing in the pool

and playing firefighters.
They also played "rock party" Which was really just Max throwing handfuls of rocks into the pool. Thanks bud, that was great. After "rock party" I overheard Max asking Mina where she keeps her socks??, to which I asked, "Um buddy, why do you need your sisters socks?", and he replied matter of factly "to do my puppet show!"

It was a very entertaining puppet show:)

I love my little man:)

and my sweetie!:)

who was pretty sweet on this little girl:)  Thanks Stokers we had a great night! Let's do it again soon!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ahhh, love the post!!! Great pics, Ande! And oh-so-clever title. : ) We had SO much fun with you guys. Definitely need to do it more often. Aidan was still so wound up, he didn't go to bed until 10:30!! But luckily he napped great today and went down easy tonight. Anyway, I think Aidan would have a rock party with Mina and Max everyday if he could. Magnus is an adorable chunk. I'm gonna pop out a post with my pics here in a sec. : )

Thanks again for having us!!