Friday, August 20, 2010

Splash parks, beaches, and dinner, oh my!

Monday I decided it would be fun to take the kids to the local splash park for a picnic lunch and some fun in the sun (while it's still here)!
Magnus even got in on the fun!

Max, what are you doing?!

knock it off!!

The next day we went to Jetty Island with some friends.

Magnus' buds came along too!
Quite the motley crue:)  Of course Max had to eat lunch first thing:)

and then he did some sunbathing.

The kids sure had fun!

The babies needed some rest:) So sweet!

It was so fun and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. Thanks for coming, Addie and Lauren!

Later that night our friend Paul Rand (not Rand Paul, Paul Rand) brought his cute daughter over and cooked us dinner! We got to try something new.

What do you think, John?
Paul had to show us how it's done.
 Are you gettin' it, baby?


Thanks for dinner, Pauly.  The kids had fun too:)

I would've taken more pics but my camera was on the fritz. I think it's fixed now but we'll see:) I'll leave you with some random pictures uploaded from my phone:)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

What was that you ate? It looks like a mini lobster! Crayfish? Crawdad? Did John actually eat it? Did he hurl? Cute pics! Magnus looked so big sitting up playing in the water with Mina behind him. Miss y'all!

Addie said...

We had so much fun at Jetty, thanks for planning such a fun day! I feel so bad, the babies looked so peaceful sleeping and I had to mess up a good thing by moving the towel. sorry :(