Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Water

This week Mina AND Max started swim lessons!

They were so excited:) It was Max's first time in a class and I wondered how he would do:) I wasn't even sure that he would get in!

But once he did
 and was standing on the little table, he warmed up to it

as long as he was on the table!

When the teacher would try to take him off of it, he just had a death grip on her:)

But it was the first class so I'm sure he will enjoy it more over time:) Mina Loved it of course! And Magnus was there cheering them on!

and today we went to a new splash park with playgroup!

Max & Ruby (Ruby & Max)

Mina enjoyed the merry-go-round.

I got sick just watching her!
and Max got into a water fight:)

It was a good time:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ok, new pics are up!! (finally!) Turns out I could get to them all along if I just turned my laptop on in "safe mode." Thanks Chad for telling me that sooner! And thankfully, he fixed it completely today. I'm dying without my laptop!

That splash park looks awesome. I really need to find one around here. I think there's one in Tacoma. Love Max & Ruby... heehee!