Monday, September 6, 2010

As promised

Okay, so I explained in my last post how my camera got broken, and as promised, I haven't taken too many pictures over the last week (and the ones I did take aren't that great).  But here is what we've been up to....
Last weekend Nani and Papa came over! It was very relaxing and chill (read, we didn't really "DO" anything:) which is my favorite:) but there were games
 and baby spoiling!

I guess we can't entirely blame Margie for Magnus' love of Popsicles:)

The kids got to go to the park with Papa while John and I saw "Inception"! It was Good to see you Mama and Daddy! Thanks for coming out.  We'll be out your way soon:)  Tuesday buddy Caleb came over to play:)

And yesterday our friends Bill and Addie had an end of summer BBQ in their awesome backyard! The boys got to hang out:)

Mina LOVED riding Caley's bike!

We'd get her one if we had anywhere for her to ride it:)  Max had fun

and tried his hand at ping pong.
 Max isn't very good at ping pong:)
They even had a trampoline!
 and toasted smores:P
This is the only photo I have of smores because my picture taking was being sabotaged by a baby who not only wanted to be held, but thought the camera strap looked tastier and more fun to play with than anything I brought for him:)

Once it got too cold outside we all came in for some Rock Band!

and dance party!

This is Mina "freestyling"

Um...OK:) Hope you're having a great long weekend too!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE how you can see Caleb's glasses through the Ironman helmet!

And is Mina talking to the Cookie Monster chair?!