Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just Breath

Soooooo, we've all been a little busy with daddydatesswimlessonsgymnasticsfirstdayofschoolchildrensmuseumcomputerfixingandhaninout *inhale*
I've been a little preoccupied with life and by the end of the day I've been waaayyyy too exhausted to blog, so here goes our eventful past week and half in pictures:)

Mina had a fun Daddy date last weekend, where she got to pick out big girl earrings:)

We started swim lessons again! Every Monday and Wednesday morning. 


 and I got a new camera! To replace the one I drowned at the beach. I like it better:) It's takes great pictures

and Mina had her first day of gymnastics! She goes on Monday afternoons. I'll try to get more pictures next time, for now this is all I got:)

then, the day Mina had been waiting for finally arrived.........
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

She's been waiting to wear this outfit for like 3 months

She has 2 classes she takes every Tuesday, "My big,big, world" (social studies) and "Pebbles & Patterns" (math and science).
 It's only been one day but I think she is going to LOVE it!
 The rest of the time we will do school at home:)  We also got a season pass to the Imagine childrens museum!
I think we are going to have some fun here:)
Magnus likes it too!
Max is such a cone head:)
and here are my adorable boys!

I love my boys! I'm nowhere near caught up on the amount of pictures and blog posts I have to do but I'll get around to it, ya know, in my spare time:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, you guys have been SUPER busy!!! Love all the pics. That children's museum looks awesome. I had a membership to ours down here, but it was hard to take both kids by myself. I should try again, though.

Yay for Mina and school!! I bet she'll love those classes. And yay for a new camera!