Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lotta Doin'

Last weekend I hosted a Ladies night for my Womens group! It was good fun! I made some homemade masks.
Ok, yes, it's just food. We rubbed food on our faces. There, are you happy?
We did a little Mani/Pedi...


Had lots of tasty snacks...
I even threw in a little wine tasting (but I was too busy tasting to take pictures of the action : P)

It was a fun night, ladies! Thanks!  The next day the kids wanted in on the fingernail painting action.
 Max could not be dissuaded

so I hooked him up:)

and I got to hang out with my man

There's also has been much swimming. The kids love life jacket day:)

Max enjoyed being carried around like a king!

 and Mina passed to the next class level!
 Max has done really well too!
and Thursday my friend Addie planned a little home school field trip to the retirement center so the kids could practice their reading:)

Mina's little ladies name was Pearl Rose. How cute is that?  She's 95! I asked her secret for long life (and she was doing quite well) and she said "I keep busy" : -)
Magnus has been busy too, getting toofies (he's working on #2 now)

and playing:)
I'll post later on our first sounders game and the happenings from this past week!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ande, Magnus is SO cute with his little toofies coming it! How old is he now? 10 months?

http://pincushionpolitics.com