Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Good Stuff

Yeah OK, so I haven't been posting a lot lately. I've been busy with kids and homeschooling and life. It's all good but not much pictures so I'll put together some pics from the last couple of weeks:)
The kids have been enjoying swim lessons

 Max's class got to jump off the diving board yesterday! Max didn't get anywhere near that action! But here is daredevil buddy Caleb.
This is more Max's speed:)

My folks came for a visit this past weekend

We did a lot of hanging out as usual

and the kids wanted to show Nani and Papa their Halloween costumes since they wouldn't be here for it
  Magnus wasn't too sure about his:)
 Yesterday we had quite the windstorm! Remember this from last year? Well, we had a repeat

 Yeah, here is where it used to be!

Today at Women's group we had a little Halloween party! Here's some of the cute costumes
 

 
Raphael looked cute on the pony:)
 and Wesley won the costume contest! (in my opinion)
 Addie brought crafts for the kiddos!

tonight Magnus got to try something new
Grandma brought these back from her trip to Eastern Washington. The bigger kids already ate theirs:)

 It's a little chocolate covered marshmallow on an ice cream cone

I could be wrong, but I think Magnus likes it:)


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awww, poor Max! But he HAS come SOOO far since he first started swim lessons. I know you are proud of him.

And besides, there's something to be said for not CLIMBING and JUMPING OFF everything (like backyard SHEDS, well, okay, he didn't jump off of that, thank goodness...yet!). More than likely Max will be the one bringing balloons to a BODYCASTED Caleb in some hospital someday. :)

(It is an awesome picture, though. And even better on the computer than it was on your camera. If you have a minute to e-mail it to me sometime that would be awesome.)

Smile said...

I hadn't posted in a LOOONG time, so I hear ya!

Love the pictures -- so fun! We had our last swim lesson last week :( Now we wait until January or whatever for the new session.