Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sound Off!

So yeah, it's been a couple weeks but we got treated to our first Seattle Sounders game ever! John's sweet sister and B-I-L took us.
They are superfans if you can't tell:) We had never even been to Quest stadium (you now know what big sports fans we are:)! But hey, we're cute.

It was so nice! And we had great "club" seats

All the riff raff had to sit over here

They sure know how to support their team!

It was so fun! Thanks, Alyssa and John!  We have also been having some fun around the house. Here's the kids doin' art.

And buddy Caleb has joined Max at swim lessons!

Mina also had picture day at school! Here's all the K-2 kids:)

She really hates having her picture taken;)

This past weekend we visited my folks! The kids loved hanging out and being silly with Papa

and playing with the farm:)

We got in some great wine tasting at our favorite place and had a wonderful date lunch!
 Thanks, Mama and Daddy! It was good to see you; I love you!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pics as usual, Ande! I went to the Qwest stadium when I won some Mariners tickets through school. Otherwise I probably still wouldn't know what it looked like. Oh wait, was that Safeco field? Yeah, probably. Who knows where I went? You can tell I'm not a sports fanatic either!