Thursday, October 14, 2010

Punkins!

Today I took the kids to the punkin patch with some new friends from our homeschool (that kinda sounds weird). It was a really cute, fun little patch. Here is Mina with friend Noah from school.

Here's the kids having some fun being silly:)

 There was a bouncey house

and a hay ride!

The kids really liked that:)

There was a train ride too!

 I think that was Magnus' favorite

There were animals to pet.

These sure are some cute kids!

Thanks, Beth for inviting us!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

What fun! I just bought tickets for a corn maze on Groupon yesterday so we will be doing some fall stuff soon! I miss you! The kids look so big!(and CUTE as always!) I love the piggy bellies in that one picture! Love you.

Mamas said...

Haha, they had a St. Bernard in the petting zoo:)!
I do love a good punkin patch...

bridget said...

What fun! And such cuties! I love Magnus' expression on the train :)