Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunny side of the street

Well I needed a good cheer up today. What better than a baby shower?! My good friend Misha is expecting next month and today was her shower:) Thrown by the hostess with the mostess, Addie!

I was totally distracting Mina and telling her to go stand next to Misha, and then I took the picture anyway! I'm devilish like that (and then I never got a picture of them together!).  Mina got to participate in the girliness:) One must wear pink cowgirl boots when one is participating in girliness:)

And her buddies Caley and Amelia were there too!
 Hey! Who let a BOY in here?!!

And here is the guest of honor.

With the back lighting you can't even see her glorious belly (who is this amateur photographer anyway?!).   The spread was delicious!
 And Addie made a beautiful (and yummy!) cake:)

We played games, of course.

Pin the baby on the belly!

OK, so in the interest of not hurting little miss Hann we opted for tape instead of pins;) Here's the grand artistry:
I got pictures of the present opening but no actual presents! (I mentioned amateur earlier, right?)

Rest assured there was plenty of awing from all these ladies, and lots of ruffles and cuteness!
Can't wait to meet you baby girl Hann!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Amateur, schmamateur! You got some great pics!! And I love that cake! Yum.