Saturday, June 20, 2009

Disneymania part deux

OK I better get around to posting this or else it will take me forever:) In my defense I am simultaneously working on my Disney scrapbook (and Mina's autograph book) so there.

Day two in Disney:) We started bright and early again, but decided to stop and take some cute photos at the front gates:) Mina wore her Jasmin outfit in honor of the "Aladdin" play we were going to see later in the day.We couldn't get them to stand any closer! They really do love each other:)
Cute family photo!We started the day with Buzz Lightyear! (again we walked right on) It was a cute ride and you get to shoot at aliens with your ray gun. John totally schooled me! It must be all his trips to the range:) I would've ridden more than once but Max hated it, immensely.:) Only one ride on Buzz for us! Next up was good 'ol Autopia!I remember this one as a kid! It was so fun, I couldn't believe Mina didn't want to drive!Oh, but Max did! (yeah, he's in there somewhere!)There you are buddy!We decided it was time to pay a visit to Tinkerbell over at "Fairy Hollow" a new Tink meet and greet that had just opened!The kids LOVED it!we met this fairy first (I have NO idea what her name is, but hey the kids liked her:)and then Tink, she was so cute! Mina got her autograph.Max got in on the action!and even stopped to smell the flowers:)And our next stop was the longest line we waited in our entire trip combined! The Princess meet and greet. Where we waited about an hour! At least the kids had fun goofing off:)AND they got to meet....
ARIEL!I think Mina was star stuck. She just stood there stareing at her and I had to say "well go talk to her!"It was adorable!Belle...she was so beautiful,now Mina has this princess thing down:)and Jasmine!it was fun since Mina was dressed like Jasmin:)Jasmin really like Maxthe feeling was mutual:)I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was worth the wait. Mina was in heaven!Of course there is a store at the end with LOTS of princess clothes and accessories you can buy. We had already bought Mina a new Ariel outfit, so she got some cute hairclips and she had REALLY wanted to have her face painted since the first day we arrived. And they had a really cute little setup, so we decided to do the face painting.She really like it, and picked her favorite design.Beautiful B:)here she is admiring:)They had dragon paintings for boys and would've gotten Max one, but he wanted no part in it. He just smelled the flowers.We decided to head over and ride Winnie the Pooh! Once again Max did NOT approve! Come on! How can you NOT like the Tigger and Pooh ride!Mina loved it.and we got to meet Pooh and Tigger! Max was REALLY excited to meet Pooh!Tigger was so cute!Then headed back to the pool for a relaxing afternoon and the kids were pooped!Swimming time!Catching some rays:)After some R&R we had our frist trip to California Adventure!We rode the Monsters Inc ride. Can you guess if Max liked it? Hated it!
Oh well, it was time to go see the Aladdin play. Now I knew and had heard how great Disney productions are but I was IMPRESSED! I think it helped that we had second row center seats in this amazing auditorioum:)I got some great pictures of it all.The kids REALLY enjoyed it. We are hoping that the new "Little Mermaid" musical that is currently on Broadway will come to Seattle so we can all go and see it!
After Aladdin Mina REALLY wanted to ride the carosel, so we treked back to fantasyland for a ride:) Mina liked itJohn liked itJohn liked it a little too much!Did Max like it?Oh Max! You hater! Well he tollerated it I guess:)After torturing our son we headed back to the hotel to relax and watch the fireworks from our window. What a life!:)
Stay tuned for tomorrows escapades where Mina has breakfast with Ariel and find out what happened between Max and Sleeping Beauty! Da, Da, Dun.

3 comments:

Mamas said...

I'm exhausted just looking at pictures! So glad ya'll got to go and had such a great time!

Sarah H said...

Mina is so cute I can hardly stand it. :)

Heather said...

Ahhh, so glad you got to see Aladdin. I thought it was pretty darn amazing! And second row center? WOW!!! So a little more Max hating today. That's ok... he did pretty well with all the characters, which is where I expected him to freak! Love the butterfly face painting. So pretty! Can't wait for the Sleeping Beauty story!!!! Do I hear "Max's first kiss" in the works??? : )