Thursday, June 25, 2009

The final instalment

Well almost:) I still have to blog about all the family stuff we did after (and during actually) Disneyland!:) AND the swim lessons Mina and Max started this week! I better get started!

Well our final day I didn't take NEARLY as many pictures because it was all stuff we wanted to do over! BUT we did start the day at Space Mountain, John was very excited to ride! It was closed!! But only for a little bit, and after eating breakfast it was open and he decided to try again. While we were waiting look who showed up!Max was REALLY excited, even though he doesn't really know who Buzz Lightyear is:) After about 20 min this mass of people started flooding out of the ride and here comes John "I was standing ON a number!!, and they closed it!!!" So he got a fast pass for 7pm!! And we headed for Star Tours. Mina had said she wanted to ride it with daddy:) So I waited with Max and after about 20 min here comes John and Mina. "We got all the way to the front and were about to board the ride and she started FREAKING out and crying and saying she didn't want to go into outer space!!" Another ride foiled! So we rode Alice again and Dumbo and we hadn't been on these yetI wisely sat this one out:) and you can't really see too well because of the perfectly positioned bar (the cup moved right as I snapped the pic) but we told Max to cover his eyes if he was scared and John said he rode the whole ride with his eyes covered!:)and we did it's a small world againJohn was excitedWe walked through Sleeping Beauty's castle (it was so dark in there the pics didn't really turn out:(And look who we ran into on our way to Adventureland!
We visited the Tiki room againthe Jungle cruiseand of course Pirates and Haunted Mansion! We even caught a cool bird show on our way back to the hotel-Max was actually enjoying himself but was really tired:)
We played in the pool, relaxed in the room and ate a great dinner at Rainforest cafe:)
All in all, I give Disney two thumbs up! We had a wonderful time but I think four days about does it:) I Love my hubby, I love my kids, and I loved hanging out with them:)
Next post...Grandpa's birthday!

No comments: