Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's that time again!

Yup, another installment of swim lessons!This time Max gets to join in the fun:)Even better his little friend Caleb is in his class! YAY!It's so cute to hear them squeal and get so excited to see each other!
There might be significantly less pictures on my blog since I BROKE my camera in California! It's very tragic, I really liked it and only had it like 6 months. It still takes pictures but the LCD screen in the back it broken (it had a viewfinder) so you can't see the picture preview or change any of the settings! BOOO! We'll see how long it takes me to sweet talk my babe into buying me another one!:)
On a happy note ( I like to end things on a happy note:) My wonderful friend Heather gave me a blog makeover for my birthday and it's almost finished!! I can't wait to reveal it to you in all it's glory! Look for it!

2 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

We are considering swimming lessons for Jude now that we discovered he is fearless around water. What age did you start with your kids?

Heather said...

Yay, yay, the most BLAH blog ever is almost finished!! Too bad it's like my most COLORFUL! : ) Nothing blah about it.

Always love the swim pics. Reminds me of swimming at the Mountlake Terrace pavilion. I hated that diving board though!