Sunday, June 21, 2009

MORE Disney!

Well this day we started out @ Ariel's Grotto to have breakfast with Ariel and all her princess pals!Mina was very excited to see Ariel again and had colored a little picture to give her:) So cute!Mina wore her new Ariel dress of course:)The breakfast was really good and all you can eat (which Max loved!) They introduced the princesses one at a time and they circled the room, going to each table to sign autographs and take pictures. (This sure beats waiting in line for an hour!) Sleeping Beauty came out first and we waited patiently for our turn to meet her."Here she comes, are you guys excited?" I asked the kids. I looked over and apparently Max was a little too excited, maybe he took the "all you eat" breakfast a little too seriously. But he just puked a HUGE amount all over the table, floor and self. "Um, sorry Aurora, were having some technical difficulties.""Oh, my" she said. Yeah, it was quite embarrassing!Mina still got her autograph and a picture:)Now Cinderella is making her way over while I'm still trying to get Max cleaned off!He managed to not get anything on his shirt but his pants were coated so I just took those off and here he is in all his glory ready to meet Cinderella!He must have made quite an impression. A baby with a Mohawk and no pants on!
Cinderella met Mina and said "who's this" pointing to Max!Well I guess it's something we will never forget! And Sleeping Beauty has no idea how close she came to wearing Max's breakfast!
Next Snow White stopped byand then Belle,After an exciting breakfast we decided to ride King Triton's carousel. Mina love it of course:)And I went on the HUGE Ferris wheel with my husband and daughter, who are both scared of heights, and Max who doesn't like anything (except bacon apparently)I think everyone was happy when that one was over:)But it was beautiful, you could see SO far!
We walked around the Paradise Pier area but didn't ride much more there. I was excited to ride Grizzly River Run! We decided to do the kid switch off and I went first. It was SO fun! After my ride I asked Mina if she wanted to ride it with daddy and to my surprise she said Yes!She was NOT pleased when she got off soaking wet!Next we went to meet the Cars! Max loved it! But he wanted to get in!Cute family!And we had to eat more of course!We just snacked for lunch:) Ice cream!Mina insisted on cotton candy:)After we went to see the playhouse Disney puppet show.The kids loved it because it's the cartoons they watch at home! Even Little Einsteins! It was cute:)Um I think our kids are dead.We headed back the pool to revive them and spend the afternoon. We had arranged for a babysitting service to come watch the kids in our room and I, being the lucky woman I am, got to have a DATE NIGHT with my hubby!!this picture was taken outside our hotel! The waterfall was beautiful!
We grabbed some dinner for the kids to eat in the room.They only got BBQ sauce on part of the bedspread! And we went to a WONDERFUL fancy dinner at "Napa Rose"Voted the best restaurant in Anaheim! It was amazing! And so was the company:)
What did we do on our final day, you ask? you'll have to tuned back in and find out!

3 comments:

Sarah H said...

Stella loved looking at the princess pictures. My favorite has to be the stroller picture though! :)

How cool that they have a babysitting service to come to your room - great idea.

Alisha said...

We went to the Napa Rose the night we got engaged! So nice!

Heather said...

Ok, I didn't even read this post 'cuz I just wanted to write you back from mine... UM... WHAT *AHEM*????? Tell me, tell me!!!! If it's what I think it is, then WOOHOO!!!!! : )

As I was scrolling down to find the comment section, I did see a Max with no pants... hmmm. I'll have to read that one later! heehee

And I knew SOMEONE would know the G-word... heehee The girl who guessed right is from Portland - she must've overheard me. : )

Ok, 4th graders are here - gotta run! One more day of flippin' school!