Monday, January 12, 2009

Max's birthday part 2 + Christmas part 5!!

Well, Saturday we went out to dinner to celebrate our little man! We had to go somewhere where he could enjoy his new favorite past time....Dipping! Our first choice was Tony Romas which is apparently closed and out of business!! (Who knew?) So we were off to Chevy's which is apparently owned by the same company and is ALSO closed and out of business! We were striking out! But the third times a charm, Applebee's! And it's unanimous..
One out of every one Max prefers the taste of Red Robin honey mustard over Applebees:) Not that it stopped him!Here's some of the loot.Cute sweatshirt outfits from Great grandma and Poppi (Thank you!)
Mom made a cape for Max the Marvelous!And the best gift of all, from Grandma! His very own Ed Hardy T shirt!Just like Dada!At home it was of course time again for....
CAKE!
Sunday when we went to church my good friend Esther had a bag full (who am I kidding it was more like 3 bag fulls!) Of gifts for Christmas and birthday. So when we got home it was time for another round of opening Christmas presents!!
My cute dish cloths she crochetedMina got a dress up skirt she says is "Dorothy"and a cute fuzzy purseMax got the cutest Hoodieand coloring book w/ crayons! He LOVES having his very own crayons:)She also gave some of her tasty chocolate covered peanut butter balls (I won't post any pictures of us eating them!) Thanks again Esther!

2 comments:

Smile said...

Gifts galore! Wow! How do you top that? I think that Max cape is awesome. I've always thought about buying superhero capes like that for the girls, but I haven't found a great deal yet.

Heather said...

Me and Max should go out to Red Robin sometime... I could wear MY cape and he'll wear his. I LOVE the honey mustard there. Nothing compares!!!

Wow, an Ed Hardy shirt? I doubt Aidan will EVER be as cool. : )

Is it just me, or is Max hating on his new hoodie?? Seriously, the boy has some facial expressions!!!

Hugs to you and the kids!