Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mellow Yellow Baby

Well I've been "takin' 'er easy" this week and I've had a wonderful husband and beautiful friends to care for me:)

Monday Elizabeth came over with her son Caleb and we all took a trip to the Library!
The cute boys "working" on the computers.Then it was off to McD's for chicken nuggets and playtime:)She also took me to Target AND brought us dinner! What a great gal. Thanks so much Elizabeth:)
Leah brought us yummy enchiladas Tues. night. and we stuffed our faces:)Thank you so much sweetie!
Last night Max got to open a birthday card form Grandma!It had money in it!did he care!NOPE!
He just liked the "aboat"Then John gave the kids a bathand we were treated to some good old fashioned pug wrestling!John won in the second round by tap out due to rear naked choke!
And today my good friend Esther came over with lunch and left with my kids! Pretty good deal for me!
Cute kids eatingShe's keeping them till tonight so Hubby and I can have a much needed date night!(Thank You!)
I'm so excited, I think we might go to Arnies, yummy!
Thanks to all for your love, support and prayers.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It blesses us to love on you in these ways! Your picture of the boys at the computers turned out great.

Rene' said...

I am so glad that your dear friends are taking great care of you. What an awesome blessing! ;o)

Smile said...

Y'all are having so much fun up in Everett =) Everyone's babies are all so big!