Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A new guitar hero has been born

Last week we went over to my best friend Leah's house, and by we I mean I took my kids and left them with her and went to get my hair cut! (OK so I stayed and chatted a bit) -which is actually what I'm doing again tomorrow to get my hair colored! Don't you wish you had friends this great!?
My kids loved the little kitchen!Mina's beautiful best friend Lily!Chef extraordinaire!This is what happens when we get bored around the Gaitan household....Torture our dog!Come on, he makes a cute Homer doesn't he?
But we DO love 'em!And here's Mina playing guitar hero!OK so not really, but when I told my mom that Mina was putting Max's superhero cape on the guitar my mom said "maybe she's trying to play guitar hero!" I know it's a corny joke, but now you can see where I get my sense of humor from:)

1 comment:

Smile said...

Ha ha, I was expecting to see some actual Guitar Hero pics of the kids rockin' out ;)