Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shiver Me Timbers!

The kids got to play with one of Max's birthday presents from Grandma....A Pirate bathtub set!!!They had a blast! (No pun intended) Thanks Grandma!YAR! Surrender the booty!These are some cute (clean!) kids:)Speaking of cute kids....Our friends' little daughter Ela looked so cute all dressed up on Tuesday!
AND
Just for my cousin Joel:) THIS is what happens when I leave MY 4 year old alone with markers!!!....In her defense, she said it was a tattoo like Daddy. Can you really get mad at that? I say "Walk the plank!"

4 comments:

Heather said...

Arggghhh! Lovin' all the booty!! And perhaps Mina should open up a tattoo parlor? She's quite good.

Joel said...

So what you're saying is....marker impulse control don't get better? Or do you think the pirate bath contributed in some way? Try this experiment. Give one to her again and and see if she can turn Max into Blackbeard.

Smile said...

At least Mina can use the "just like Daddy's tattoo" line whenever she draws on herself. My girls get sent straight to the sink to wash up ;)

By the way, I was laughing so much when I read your Samson comment a few minutes ago on my recent post! OMGoodness, such a good one, Ande.

M.C. Hilbert said...

Ande,
We love keeping up with your family through this blog. What a great blogger you are. I think you could change gears and become a journalist. There's a lot of hidden talent here. Well, maybe not so hidden. Love to you and John and the kids. Can't wait for June to meet the kids. Lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Carmen.