Sunday, January 18, 2009

Newness

Well, we did it. We broke down and got the trendy new iPhone. And it's everything we thought it could be. We've spent like 12 hours getting things set up and downloaded (and we're STILL not done!) But it sure is fun!!John really likes his! (or maybe it's the martini)
It really is cool. At least so far it lives up to all the hype:)And Mina got the 4 year old girl equivalent......Ariel Sheets!!
She could NOT wait to put them on!I love her!
Here's to good times and fun toys:)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Christmas, to you. I'm glad they're living up to your expectations.

Missed you this morning.

Heather said...

Do they make those sheets for a Queen? Ahhh, I'm so jealous. Have fun with your phones!!!

Heather said...

Hey dude, you weren't the random number drawn for the makeover, but I want to do yours anyway if you want one!!! : ) Let me know if you'd like a bloggity blog overhaul!

p.s. your caption was exactly what I was thinking! heehee Great minds...

Heather said...

Yeah, I don't normally buy cookbooks either. But this one was on sale for $9 at Target! I couldn't beat it. And, um, I'm ashamed to admit I don't have a library card! Can you believe it? And I used to work at the Everett Library. I'm a fraud!!! Let me know how the bars taste. I'm determined make the spinach-infested brownies!! They sound disgusting!