Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Angie Rocks!

I have a good friend who has her own photography business (I don't know how I got so lucky) but she recently did a "belly" photo shoot for me! I must say it turned out so beautifully! (not that I'm surprised:) Check out some of her other wonderful work on her website One Thousand Words Photography. (great name hau?) Here are my favorites of the bunch (it was REALLY hard to choose!)




Is it just me or do I have the cutest kids ever?:)


It wouldn't have been a photo shoot without Mina!





and Max had to get in on the action too:)



More good one's! There's just too many to choose from:)






Absolutely lovely. Thank you so much for the special memories Angie, I feel blessed just to be photographed by you:)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, they turned out so freakin' beautiful!!!!! I love them. All of them. Love the one of you sitting and laughing. Love the one with the kids. Love the kids by themselves. And I love all of the last ones, with your belly showing. What a beautiful belly you have! I love the white background too!! I was just thinking about maternity photos, and maybe doing an in-studio shoot would be fun! Yay! Can't wait to see what's in that belly of yours. : ) Come on contractions!

Smile said...

Such pretty photos, Ande. Love love love.

Brandi said...

Beautiful portraits!