Saturday, January 30, 2010

Random cuteness

Here's a collection of adorable photos we have taken over the last couple of days:)
Meeting new family members:)

Nubi loves him:)
 Off to see Grandma!

what a cute little guy:)

Meeting Papa for the first time:)

Buddies
Makin' friends with Tanisha:)
Mina held Magnus during movie time:)
and decided to give him Max's Nessie stuffed animal:)
 
This morning Magnus got to color with brother and sissy
 
and hang out in his bouncy chair
Sissy can't get enough
 
and I think Papa is worn out!
Wonder why!!
 
and I've said that Mina and Magnus look so much alike. What do you think?
Baby Mina
and Magnus
 




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how Nubi has his paw on Magnus' heart. It's very touching the way he loves em.

Heather said...

Love how you have him in cute outfits already!! I was so lame with Aidan, forcing him into his BORING sleepers for the first month. But Magnus is seriously stylish! Love that orange stripe sweater!!

And yes, spitting image of his sis!! Can't wait to meet him!

Smile said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE. I love the bouncy chair. May I borrow Magnus sometime? =)