Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gettin' ready

Well I don't know what all you folks have been up to lately, but we're gettin' ready for a baby around here!:) Actually, we can't WAIT! Mina has been kissing my belly and telling the baby it needs to come out:) It's so sweet! Today Mina and I had a girls day and went a got pedicures! It was really nice (and needed!) Now I have pretty feet for the baby to look at when it comes out:) You know, cuz babies care about that kind of stuff:)


Mina LOVES getting her nails done! She got orange polish with flowers:)


and I got grey polish since I didn't know whether to get pink or blue:) I had fun today little Bee!


I also finished my latest (and most ambitious) project..


Recover the baby's care seat!


I LOVE the way it turned out. And I finished just in time! I only have about a week left until my due date. But I'm ready, little baby.  Feel free to come out anytime and meet your mommy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to meet baby! Car seat cover looks FAB!

Addie said...

Holy awesome car seat cover Batman! It looks great! I love the fabric you chose, it's so unique.

Smile said...

HOW did you do that? Super cute.