Tuesday, January 12, 2010

O Baby!

Today at our Mom's group we had a baby "blessing":) It was really fun! Addie had put together these great little books that we wrote in for eachother, to share bible verses and words of encouragment. What a wonderful idea! Thanks Addie!


I joked about taking pictures of the preggos eating!:) Addie, due Feb 7th


Lauren, due Jan 29th


Karina, having her baby Feb 12th:)


Ethan lead the charge of babies a couple months ago:)


All the cute Mama's and bellies!


Bethy, Lauren, me, Addie, Karina, Christie (due in April) and Patricia (due in March)

Wow! That's a lot of pregnant ladies in one room!
I've been blessed to get to know you ladies over the last few months and I can't wait to see the friendships (and BABIES!) the future holds:)

3 comments:

Addie said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting those! I appreciate your friendship and hope our babies grow up to be good friends!

Heather said...

WOW!!! Look at them bellies!! That IS a lot in one room.

How are you doing, Mama??? I can't believe it's coming up! I LOVE the idea of a come-meet-baby shower after it's born. I think I might do that too, since most of my friends live far away... if they're gonna come down, might as well see the good stuff (and it ain't my belly!!) : )

Where will baby #3 sleep? Are you gonna do bunk beds in either of the kids' rooms, depending on the sex? Ahhh, I'm still in such suspense!! Can't believe you don't know!! But I kind of like it. It'll be a great surprise!

Looks like you're surrounded by sweet friends up there! Wish we lived closer! : ( Hope to see your belly again before you pop.

Smile said...

SO MANY CUTE PREGNANT MOMMIES!