Sunday, January 10, 2010

Big bouncing birthday bash!

Today twas the day the kids have been waiting for over a month! Their crazy bounce house birthday party! First Nani and Papa took them to see Alvin and the Chipmunks:) Then they were ready to bounce!

They were really excited to see all their friends:)

here's some of the action....



I think Addie really wants that baby out!


I love my boys!

and my cute birthday kids!

Then it was cake time!

Scooby Doo! and cupcakes:)

They couldn't get the candles to blow out!


Mina was sooo over the cake. Get to the present opening already:)

Are you ready buddy?

Thank you to all our friends who came out to celebrate. Hope you had a blast, I know we did!

After the big party we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory with Nani and Papa!

Mac & Cheese:)

and MORE Ice cream! What could be better?!


Mama and Daddy likey:)

and once we got home it was all very sophisticated.

Max tried out one of his new presents!

Show us your gun show:)

Uh-oh we have a challenger!

and a new champion!


Happy birthday my sweet kids! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh, I love that last photo! How little they both were. Can't wait for the picture of the THREE kids together in the hospital. Eek - it's coming soon!!!

Sorry we missed the party - looked like a blast! And can't believe your preggo friend going down. Good for her!

Smile said...

I probably should get my pictures of the party to you. They'll make their way to you someday... ;) I've been inconsistent with pictures for the past 6 months.