Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birhday, birthday

Catching up on my blog posts. Clearing all the pictures off the camera to make space for our upcoming EVENT! Hopefully my next post will be about our new baby!:)

But first things first:) Saturday I had a wonderful day at a Women's conference at church, and after we went out to dinner to celebrate Max's birthday with family who couldn't be at his party:) I bet you can't guess where we went... Red Robin! (shocking, I know)
Max wasn't happy until he was sitting next to Grandma:)


and sissy was there, of course:)- Pretty Bee

Max loved his birthday song

and Ice cream!!


Auntie Lyssa got him a cute hoodie and this great car which he LOVES! It plays "who let the dogs out".

Thanks again for that, Auntie Lyssa. I love that song; it's not annoying at all!! It was really cute, when we got it home he was playing with it and kept asking for help getting the dogs out of the car! He didn't really understand that it was just a song and there weren't actual dogs in the car:) So cute!

----
Then Sunday we got to go to Mina's friend Caley's birthday party:)


A Wall-E party:) We played with playdoh...


and twister! I'm not really sure if anyone knows what's going on here:)

but it was fun:)


and we ate cake!

Oh, the kids liked that:)

 
  then Caley opened her cards

and tried on her apron we gave her:) (Mina has a matching one:)

Thank you for inviting us to your party, Caley! We had fun!



Like I said, I'm not sure when I'll be posting next but hopefully it's to tell you about our newest family member!



2 comments:

Heather said...

That apron is SO CUTE!!! Love Max chowing down on his ice cream. heehee Can't wait until your meet-the-baby party!!!! Boy? Girl? What IS it???? I'm dying to know!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....