Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gotta love em:)

The kids love the bath. Today I was on the phone with my friend Leah while I was drawing their bath and I had to leave the room because of their excited screaming! They couldn't wait to get in, Mina knows how to get undressed and get into the tub.......
Max only knows how to get in the tub!!! This is what I found upon my return.....

Besides having soggy as one of his attributes he is also very observant. Today when he saw the vacuum he said "Mama's car!" (Daddy's "car" is the lawnmower)!
You can't make this stuff up!

4 comments:

Heather said...

HA!! I told Chad about that one (Max in the tub with his clothes on). Can't wait for that stage!! I just gave Aidan a bath and watched the bubbles rise to the top a BUNCH of times (from his bum) and then he squirted me with his fire hose. Ugh!!!

So if Max says it's time for Mommy to drive her car, that means the carpet is dirty. : )

Elizabeth said...

I love it! Caleb has tried this many a time...fortunately with me standing right there.

Joel said...

I hate internet slang, but I literally LOLed !

Mamas said...

So cute! Georg has done that, but on accident - little younger. Gid would totally do it, given the chance!