Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yo Ho Yo Ho

A pirate's life for Max!
Well he's officially a "big boy"!
Check out his big boy bed!We actually found a pirate bed on Craig's list!!
Well half of one anyway!I'm still working on the other half. It will have a pirate flag and a wood plank headboard with a real ship wheel that turns! And I might change the sails:)
I was putting off posting a picture of the unfinished product but this is definitely a work in progress. I'll post a finished picture too:) So far Max LOVES his bed and sleeps in it great!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so cool and so perfect. I'm sure it will look way better once you're finished with it. I'm impressed to hear that he is sleeping well in it. That still seems so far away for Caleb but I know Max isn't that much older.

Heather said...

That bed is so awesome! Craig's list never fails. : ) And good job Max for sleeping in your bed!