Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lights of Christmas!

One of our favorite family traditions is going to the "Lights of Christmas" at Warm Beach, which was neither warm nor very beach like:)
Here we are packed in ready to go.It snowed the whole time we were there, which made for a great atmosphere!Mina couldn't wait to see the teddy bear again (she remembered him form last year) The things kids get excited about:) Gotta love it!



Max liked him too!









A family pic in front of the "light" Christmas treeAnd the reason for the seasonAfter some hot chocolate it's off to see Santa!Look who made the listWait, which list is that? Naughty or Nice?:)
Papa and Max had a blastand Mina too of courseMina actually rode a horse this year! And loved it!"Bruce the Spruce" the talking Christmas tree. It's not as creepy as it looks:)Cute, cold kids!the fire pits were great, and a life saver.Max loved the "choo, choo"
Beautiful lightsMax got to meet frosty:)My handsome boys! I love them!
We left COLD, but our hearts were warm and full!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy!! Oh wait, no I'm not. It's freakin' cold in my house!! Wow, I lived in Stanwood for 6 years and never knew they did that at Warm Beach. It's the same place, right? Looks like it's great for kids!! But seriously, Mina and Max can't be on the SAME list, can they? haha

And by the way, you look super cute in your furry vest!!! : )

Elizabeth said...

That looks like so much fun and a great way to get in the mood for Christmas. This has always sounded like fun to me and then I always forget to plan a time to go. I bet the snow made it extra cool (no pun intended).

So it looks like your parents have been in town for awhile. I look forward to hearing how your dad is doing (and you, too).

Mamas said...

I've been trying to get hubs to take me, but he thinks it's too far away, sad!