Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holi"daze"

Wow, I've been so busy I haven't posted in awhile! Here's all the fun you've missed....
We've definitely been enjoying all the snow. Earlier this week we had a "snow day" with our neighbors, frolicking and sledding!
Oh, the adults had "fun" too!I can never resist a picture of my handsome boys!This week I did a little of this....While John did a little of this...We had plenty of family fun time on the deck



There was also another birthday celebration for my adorable husband
We went to PF Changs, and Mina was so excited to wear her "Mulan" outfit and sip teaShe kept asking when Mulan was coming to eat with us!
Happy birthday Mr. Wonderful!The kids have really enjoyed advent, they can't wait to read our bible story, sing a song and "open a present" (our advent calendar)Last night our activity was baking Christmas cookies
Hey, why are so many cookies missing their Hershey kiss? MAAAAXXX!!!
Today the kids watched Wall-E
And I did this....
mmmmmm, I can't wait for Christmas dinner! Obviously NOT the finished product:) I'll post a picture of me enjoying:)
Well, your pretty much caught up now, I'll keep you posted! (pun was intended, sorry)

2 comments:

Smile said...

I want to eat one of those yummy cookies, with or without the Hershey's kiss!

Mamas said...

The pics of John w/ each kid, so cute! The missing kisses are great:) - so Max!