Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Love!

Today is my babe's 32nd birthday! We celebrated Thursday night with a wonderful date night! Thanks for watching the kids Margie! I surprised John with a dinner at The Metropolitan Grill! (his favorite steak house)The food was amazing of course.It was a great nightSeattle was all decorated and beautiful!This morning the kids decorated a gingerbread house with Nani.It was more like a torture session for Max!All this candy and I CAN'T eat it? Yeah right!!Max found if you suck on the candy a little first, it sticks to the house better.The finished product.......Then we went to Azteca for a birthday lunch. John enjoyed.My parents got him a gift certificate to one his favorite cigar places (the Educated Cigar).Did you have fun honey?Tonight we plan to go to the Lights of Christmas (if the weather permits:)
I love you so much my Mine! Your a wonderful husband and father!Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Boss. I love you! Thanks for a wonderful weekend.

Mamas said...

Happy Birthday John!
Ok, that's an absolutely HUGE drink. I think I need to go there:).
Love Max's method of stickem'. I was thinking about doing gingerbread houses w/ my littles, but I didn't want to torture me. Haha. Maybe next year.

Heather said...

Ahhh, you guys are too cute. Happy Birthday John! Wow, someone who's actually OLDER than me (by a couple months anyway). : ) And I love that he left you a comment. So sweet!!!!

I haven't been to the Met since I went with you guys that first time. Ah, the food was SO good! I want to take Chad back to Maggiano's for his birthday in May, but all he wants to do is go hiking. Yuck!

Hey, totally random, but the little word verfication below this comment box says, "dishrot." What a cool word! Usually they're just garbly-gook. I think dishrot is what happens in our sink. : )

Elizabeth said...

Wow, does that mean the birthday luau really was 2 years ago already?!? You guys really know how to celebrate. Maybe you can give us lessons. Happy Birthday, John.

Smile said...

Those pictures were cute, you two lovebirds. However, I especially liked the gingerbread house pictures =) I keep forgetting to buy some for our girls.

Congrats to Max on the big boy bed! I don't know what we're going to do about Livi because of our space...

Rene' said...

The Met is our favorite steak house too! Just celebrated Jeff's birthday there as well. I love their Christmas sign. Looks like you had a great celebration.