Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally!

I know I haven't blogged ALL WEEK! My folks have been in town and we've been having a grand 'ol time:) Too much to stop and make a simple blog post:) So here's the low down:

Before Nani and Papa got here we had some fun coloring in our BIG poster books:)Then at the Gaitan Cinema...
and look what we happened to find during the movie!Mina LOVED the ladybug! She carried it around telling us how much it loves her. Until....It started crawling on her! Then she screamed bloody murder until I took it off!:)

After Nani and Papa arrived we went to FAMOUS DAVE'S!!! To celebrate my dad's birthday
Everyone loved it!Especially the food part!Happy Birthday Daddy!Then we had an attack of... Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na BAT PAPA!
Max fought a brave battle (don't ask me why Max doesn't have a shirt on) More fun (silly) time with papaAnd for dinner the next night (because of course we HAVE to eat!)We made my dad "Meat Cake" for his birthday:)It's actually baked spaghetti, oh so very good!
We had such a great time Nani and Papa, we love you!
And my latest project....It's -obviously-not finished but I'm excited with the progress and wanted to share:)

1 comment:

Smile said...

Grandparents are so much fun. My dad does crazy things like your dad too! No shame =)

My kids love the story of A Bug's Life, but they haven't seen the DVD yet.