Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Bithday Caleb!

We went to little Dozer's 2nd birthday! Can't believe he's two!
Who could ask for a cuter birthday boy?Kids love juiceAdults love pizza:)Cute Aunt Suzie took the St.Patrick's day theme seriously!The MamaCute sisters!The Dadaand of course there was cake!Elizabeth made this cute guitar cake complete with the yummiest pistachio cupcakes! Thanks Elizabeth! I'm glad I don't know how to make them:)Do I need to tell you the kids like the cake?Although I think Georgie just liked the frosting!:)Can you tell these two are brother and sister?Max did you like your cupcake?Gift timeThe best gift of all....A guitar! Just like Daddy:)Of course Max had to give it a tryDaddies little rock star:)John really enjoyed the "goodie" bags we got. Oh wait , were those for the kids?!Happy Birthday Caleb!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, what a great post. I think I'll just link Caleb's blog to this one and save myself the trouble. And by the way, I literally laughed out loud at John and Nubi with the party favors.

Smile said...

Oh...I miss everyone =)