Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Fun

OK so here are some more cute pics of the snow that has since melted away (hopefully till like November!) John went to make a snowman with Minaand have a snowball fight!

"Bucket" the snowmanBye, bye snow!


I have a playgroup that meets every Thursday (well almost) here's a picture of adorable Addy with cutie Tatum:)
So sweet!Than after playgroup Max got to work with Grandma:)
Employee of the Month?...Training the new guy
Nothing like hittin' the hay after a long day at the officeWe had a great week. But even more lined up for the weekend. More to come......

2 comments:

Heather said...

I want a playgroup so badly!!! Aidan's getting sick of staring at our mugs everyday - he needs kid action! Hmph.

If the snow comes back, I swear... I'm ready for spring!!! My flip flops miss me!

Heather said...

p.s. Love a post with Max hating... NOTHING!! : ) Way to go Max! You DO love things after all... laptops, working, promoting people, napping... everything you need to succeed!