Monday, March 16, 2009

I heart "Just for Kids"

Well I decided to go to "Just for kids" today to pick up "a pair of shoes" for Max for summer. Well I came out with......Look at all the cuteness! Summer clothes for the boy, bathrobes for both kids (Pirate and Pink Flamingos:) and of course....SHOES! The aforementioned summer shoes for Max and another pair. And although Mina needs NOTHING I couldn't pass up the "Dorthy" shoes or those adorable pink shoes! Isn't it great to be a girl Mina?:)
And don't forget about Mama!I know the sign says "just for kids" but I guess it's just for kids at heart. EVERYTHING was cheaper than Value Village (which isn't saying much) and Monday's are 20% off all clothing! If you live around Everett it's the pink Victorian house on Beverly, you can't miss it:)

For dinner tonight I found Thisat Trader Joe's. Hmmm...I usually make a (great if I don't say so myself) Cauliflower side dish to eat with our grilled chicken Monday meal but I thought the "broccoflower" looked clever. It was quite tasty! John and I have been looking for good BBQ sauce with no HFC (It's not as easy as it looks) BUT we found this at Albertsons SundayRaspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce. It's like sweet & sour sauce from HELL. It was AWESOME!!I recommend it. I've been looking for things to dip in it:)
After dinner the kids did this...I dunno, but they kept fighting over who got to play with the trash can!! Kids:)And of course, Mina had to put on her Dorothy shoes:)
There's no place like home:)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Mmmm, broccoflower... what will they think of next?? Love all the awesome clothes - there's a place down here I keep meaning to try. I had a coupon for the Gap this weekend and just couldn't force myself to pay their prices!!

Rene' said...

I heart Just For Kids too!!! ;o)

Smile said...

We need a Just For Kids down here...

Sarah H said...

You must take me to that place. Not that Stella needs any more clothes, but you know. I might find something she can't live without...