Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Wonderland?

Well if you live in the Seattle area you KNOW it snowed today! Not as late as last year I might add, let's hope anyway:) For some reason I thought it was a good idea to go ahead with my errands in the morning, so the kids and I slid our way to the Library and Dodged accidents over to Trader Joe's. We were very happy to be back home and the kids couldn't wait to go PLAY! As you can see it was still dumping snow! You can see I had to park our Durrango at the bottom of the hill. I had to drag 2 kids a backpack full of library books and two Trader Joe bags full of food up the hill (Whose idea was this?) I think we got at least 6 inches. Mina Loved watching the snow:)
I hope it melts enough tomorrow for us to have Parish group here!

2 comments:

Joel said...

Current temp. here....76.

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

WOW you guys definitely had it worse than we did up north in L-town.

The kiddos loved it though, right!?

Hello summer, eagerly awaiting your arrival...