Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mark it Dude

Well it was everything we thought it would be and more
LEBOWSKI NIGHT!For those of you who have not seen (or appreciate) The Big Lebowski I am sorry, but we had a great time Friday night (and part of Saturday morning!) having some friends over to watch the movie and laugh together:)Of course we had white russiansAurthur had never seen it before!Lyle, Rachel, Arthur and Kenny all enjoying the showWe were glad to have our friends Evan and Heather thereEven Nubi got in on the fun!
And we of course had a great time thanks to all our wonderful friends for sharing the evening with us! It was great!

The next day was family cinema. On the docket...and what's a movie without popcorn
I LOVE my cute family!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You guys are always so cute with your movie nights and popcorn!!! I want to live with you! Seriously... I could, um, move in downstairs! : )

Ok, blog makeover coming up... you're #3, so it won't be long. And for you? FREE!!! (um, for EVERYONE it's been free... how 'bout you make me an Ande creation in return?? Oh, I guess there is the fee of the scrapbooking kit - about $6). So start looking at one of these sites for an idea of your "theme"...

www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com
www.scrapbookgraphics.com
www.scraporchard.com

If you Google scrapbooking kits, I'm sure you could even find more! But it does get a little overwhelming. I'll need background papers and elements, so you can get a full kit or just a set of papers & a set of elements.

Now that I've left the longest comment in history, I'll sign off. Can't wait to see you next month either!!! yay for birthdays!