Friday, March 20, 2009

A wee bit O' Parish group

This week for Parish group Whitney organized a St. Patties day feast! It was great fun! They even brought the tunes:)And we of course the green beer:)
You gotta' have a little bit of thisand of course thatThe kids were sporting the green and orangeThanks Whit! We had a great time:)Then Wednesday I Took Mina, Max, Lily and Addy to the Library for story hour....Well they did other things too:)Then it was time for....Pinocchio! Good times:)
And here's the kiddo's sporting their new robes!Gotta' love the cuteness:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Max needs a silk robe.

Sarah H said...

So much cuteness I can hardly stand it! :)

Heather said...

I can't wait to take Aidan to the library for story hour! Ahhh, love the robes too. Looks like Max LIKES his! What, no hater of robes??? I bet he'd HATE a silk one! haha

So, not sure if you got my e-mail, but I wrote you about Aidan's birthday. I've heard from everyone else (of my out-of-town bunch) and looks like it doesn't matter for Sat. or Sun. So if you have a preference (if either works), then it'll be your call! : )

Can't wait to start on your blog too. Just have one to do first and then yours is next!

Elizabeth said...

I think my favorite picture in this post is the one of Georgi and Beothan. They look like a couple of teenagers just hangin' out.