Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blogger Beware!

OK, I know I haven't posted in a week! I've been busy!! Here's what I've been up to this past week. BEWARE! It's a long post! BUT, it's worth it!

So, LAST Sunday I went to/ helped with Noelle Becker's baby shower! Can't wait for that baby Becker!
Here's the cute mommy to be......
The loot...
Some of the tasty treats and the bubblegum "babies":)










I can't resist a pretty Bee picture!
On Tuesday I realized I hadn't folded laundry in a week! Here's my penance......

This is what Max does when he doesn't feel like posing for pictures, "No Cheese!"
Then it was time to clean some stinky kids, Max REALLY liked the new bathtub "finger paints"

Guess who's next?
Nubi's really enthusiastic about his baths!
I decided to make cinnamon rolls from scratch for our "breakfast" parish group!




It was a lot of work!! But fun!






Do you see a resemblance???












I'm sure one tastes (and smells!) MUCH better than the other!
YUMMY!!
Wednesday we had fun playing with Lily and Addy and got a good nights sleep to get ready to go to Nani and Papa's for the weekend:)

Nani had cute new, warm jammies laid out for the kids and they went right for the toys:)
The boy maestro,




















Playin' with Papa.....










Just plain goofin' around











Playing cards with Nani and Papa.

Workin' on a poker face:)







Max found his card!
Thanks Nani and Papa, We had SOOO much fun!!

Well we're home now relaxing, unpacked and catching up on our DVR:)
Hopefully I can keep up with next week!

1 comment:

Kameron said...

Hi! I saw your comment on Heather's post about the onsies. I don't have a pattern, but if you reply back to me with your email I can describe how i did it. It's a bit long for a comment!