Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good fun

Our good friends Arthur and Leah are working on their new house prior to moving in. Today was paint day, so we took their kids, Lily and Addy, for the day in hopes that they could get more done:)
We had so much fun,Playing Barbies
Hey, I had free labor for the day, so I put them to work sweeping the deck!
What a pretty leaf picker upper:)Before I even got outside with the camera they had called it quits,I guess you get what you pay for:)
Next we took advantage of the nice day and played bubbles outside:)The little ones went down for a nap, which means...
Movie time!!The girls just LOVE Enchanted!
But watching movies gets tiring....Then we all had popcorn, yummy.and I made this....My first Apron! Don't I look housewifey?
Yup, It was a good day

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your apron rocks!! Housewifey for SURE. You're such a fun babysitter... putting kids to work, forcing them to watch horrid movies like ENCHANTED, making them eat terrible popcorn out of crazy striped boxes... sheesh. : ) I want Aidan to hang out at your house when he grows up!!

Rene' said...

You can sew too? I was impressed with your beautiful knitting and now you are appearing to be Martha Stewart. I must get on the ball with 4 girls and teach myself these great hobbies. Where to begin? You should sell those on etsy, they're a hot item right now! ;o)

Heather said...

Um, yeah, I think I’m gonna have to hit Value Village. Actually, it was a sign… when I went to buy those shoes, their debit machine wasn’t working. SO I didn’t actually buy them, but I put them on hold and was gonna come back the next day when their machine was ok. I ended up calling them and telling them, “No, I don’t want your stinky, overpriced shoes!!!”

I thought I read somewhere that it’s not good to buy shoes secondhand. Something about how they’re already formed to a kid’s feet. Is that true, do you think? How are the shoes working out for Max?

I think I might wait until Aidan’s walking! Duh!!