Sunday, November 9, 2008

Viewer Discresion Advised

You know that old saying,
When life gives you pumpkins..........
Make Pumpkin waffles!
We played hooky from church today and slept in. I decided to put some of my pumpkin butter to (very) good use:)
Max ate two! I'm sure that's no surprise to anyone who knows him!:)
Even Nubi got in on the fun!
More about today in a later post, here's a story from yesterday,

So we took the kids to the mall for a family day. We had a yummy lunch at Claim Jumper (a favorite haunt) went by the Disney store to see if they had any left over Ariel costumes. Mina's has nail polish all over it (see previous post) to no avail:( Then we stopped by the play land to let the kids play. As we stood and watched I went to wipe my nose on my sleeve (I know, I'm sorry mom) and the bottom of my nose ring got caught on my sleeve and when I went to pull my hand away it ripped my nose ring through my nose!!! YOOOOWWWZZZAAA!!! Only it didn't pull all the way through, it was stuck halfway!! So we went home and I prepared for the inevitable, ripping the nose ring the rest of the way out!! Here you can see the bloody hole where there used to be a nose ring and the end sticking out.
Ok, I'll just rip it out on the count of three....
One
Two
Three!!

Tada!
It actually didn't hurt at all!(thank you Jack Daniels! Or I guess I should say Knob Creek:)
So later John went out with the Bro's and I made this....
Mina modeling her wares this morning
and Max being cute as ever!

1 comment:

Sarah Partain said...

Dude!! You are a wonder woman! Good job with gettin' the ring out! My mom once gave someone stitches (not very deep) with some JD and ice. Cute skirt, too! I loved Max's costume--very original and yet a very good copy! :)