Sunday, November 2, 2008

Where are we?

Well I'm not sure whose creek it was, but we definitely didn't have a paddle:) We went into Safeway after church today to pick up some dinner (and lunch:) and when we came out we were greeted with this.....

Needless to say we were SOAKED by the time we got in the car!

Max seemed to like it. But when I pulled him out of the basket he was going "wet, Wet!"


My new camera has in camera red eye reduction, I looked for the "double chin reduction" button for this photo but I guess that feature has yet to be developed:( Just when you thought technology couldn't get any better!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's too bad about your camera... mine has that feature. It also has the "slimming the butt and thighs" button and the "erasing zits, pimples, and wrinkles" feature. It's quite nice!!

You're so funny. : )

At least it wasn't downpouring on Halloween!