Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun!




We started our Halloween day with cards from Mamaw!
Thank you Mamaw! We love you!
Later we went to a Halloween festival at grandma's church. But the question on everyone's mind....Did Max like his costume??Yes!! He wore it all night! And quite proudly I might add
Max, give us your "wild Thing" Face.....So Cute!
My handsome boys



Max and sissy and Pretty Jasmine

We played games

and had a train ride!!


Max liked that too!



But I think his favorite thing was the lollipops!


Thanks Grandma! We had fun!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's so awesome that he cooperated with his costume. I love the picture from behind where he's walking and you can see his tail. We missed you guys but look forward to the Buggy Birthday.

Heather said...

Yay, Max liked it!! I thought, as I scanned through the pictures, that you were going to say he didn't. His grumpy face and scary Max the Wild Thing face look awfully similar! : )

What a pretty Jasmine. Now I wanted to see John dressed as Aladdin. That would've completed the picture.