Sunday, October 12, 2008

Comments Ect...

Hey guys, this is actually a REALLY long comment to my friend Heather's blog that I thought would be a good post:) Which begs the question... what's on YOUR DVR?

My DVR list looks like this...

(in somewhat alphabetical order:)


Americas funniest home videos: (yes I'm a dork and I laugh @ cats falling off TVs! We only really watch it 1 or 2x a month but it's my therapy:)


ANTM! or Americas Next Top Model: for those of you not in the know. My VERY guilty pleasure:)!


Imagination Movers: The American "rock" version of the Wiggles that Disney has just churned out, but the kids both LOVE it. I have to say I find myself singing "Numbers in My Bag" sometimes, it's a catchy tune, back off.


Inhale: One of my yoga video hours that comes on Oxygen. Hosted by sexy Bill Murray (as John calls him) I'm not sure what that means:)


King of the Hill: All I can say is Hank Hill for President:)


Little Mermaid: Yes there is a Little Mermaid cartoon. It is Disney after all and I have a 3 year old little girl.


Ultimate Fighter:! The series and any good fights that come on. It's not just for John, I actually like it!:)


Okay, I have to break here because John is watching some thing on the History channel on tattoos, and some guy is getting a tattoo on his EYEBALL!! GROSS!! It's so gross! Why can't I look away! Just look away!!

-Sorry where was I, oh yeah,


The Office: This is about the only show on TV that we actually like. (LOVE!) John secretly wants to work there. But not really:)


We would DVR Seinfeld if it wasn't on all the time already. Greatest show EVER! I dare you to find one better!!


The Soup: It's a great way to make fun of all the reality shows without actually watching them! What could be better? Well lots of things really, it's another guilty pleasure:)


X-Files: Sci-Fi at it's best. You just can't get any better.

That about wraps it up. Sorry no pictures this time. OK just to make you happy....


1 comment:

Heather said...

Dude, ok I don't feel quite so bad about my long line-up... you guys have quite a variety of shows there!!!

I would totally watch ANTM, but Chad puts up such a fuss while I'm watching it that it's not worth it. I guess with DVR, I could watch it during the day... but I usually just catch re-runs on VH1 when he's not home. He rolls his eyes and makes fun of everything they say - I mean, I do too, but he does it so I'll turn it off!

I'll have to check out the Imagination Movers - we get Disney now! OH, and Inhale - cool! Not sure if I can actually do Yoga... I'm more of pilates kind of girl.

OH yeah, and Chad and I both love the Soup. heehee ANd I like Kathy Griffin too, thinking of comedians. Geez, too much tv!!!