Sunday, October 26, 2008

Carvin' Time!

We had a blast last night eating and mutilating pumpkins! First it's the parade of kids in their costumes...









OK usually I don't like monkeys but this one is so cute, I can't help myself!
and how did Max's Max costume turn out?
GREAT!

But Max HATED it!
He wouldn't even walk in it!

All right buddy we'll take it off.













Here's some of the carving action.



I made some really yummy caramel apples but I forgot to take a picture! You'll have to take my word on it:) Here's our yummy roasted seeds.
Max's favorite part was playin' in the guts!
Things got a little rowdy!
And the finished product?















Beautiful!


Nubi's costume...
A pimp! He had a pimp hat with a feather in it, but he ate it!:)
WE couldn't help but continue the fun today after church. Mina said she wanted a scary pumpkin and drew this face to carve out,
Dada helped carve.
SCARY!!!
Nice pumpkin Bee!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, Ande, I almost woke up Aidan laughing at your post!! Love that Max hated his costume - see, I told you he's a hater!! What a cry that boy has! Love Nubi, the pimp (and the fact that he ATE part of his costume!). And love, love Mina's scary pumpkin and JOhn's scary face! Yikes!! Sorry we missed it. It would've been a ton of fun.