Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ode to fall

Rain, Rain, come my way
I don't care
inside I'll stay

I really enjoyed the last couple of summers. So much so that I didn't want them to end. But then October comes, and we have a day like today, and I remember how much I love the fall.
If you don't know already, fall is the favorite season of the year in the Gaitan household. What's YOUR favorite season? Inquiring minds want to know:)
Today was a great day......
I made enchilada's! Yummy!( Thanks for the recipe Rachel!)
Step one....

And the finished product.......

Notice the yummy margarita's in the background. #13 why I love my husband. The list is over 1,000 and counting but this is #13. (He has a gift, what can I say!) I won't mention #'s 1-12:):):)
What did my family do while I made these masterpieces you ask? You did ask right? Why else are you here?
Mina discovered this at the library this week...

So she watched Justice League! Yes she STILL wants to be The Hulk for Halloween. I'm trying to convince her to be Alice in Wonderland.

And John....

Luv my babe!
He took this picture. I dunno, Enjoy!
and I finished my latest project just in time....

FUZZY FEET!
I love them! Thanks to knitty.com for the pattern! And my BFF Amanda for introducing me to them!
My crazy neighbor Grant had his leaf blower out!!

Good luck with that dude!
I hope everyone had as good of a day as me!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, you are rockin' with the knitting, Fatty!! Good job! Yummy enchiladas. Maybe I should make those sometime. Wait... I don't cook. That's right.

I love fall too, but normally I'm teaching, so I hate it. The first couple months of school are so stressful. But now that I'm home, I LOVE it!! I must admit I like the SUNNY fall days over the rainy ones, but we don't get many of those. I like wearing sweaters again, but I hate wearing socks.

I'll have to look up my brown paint and see what it is... I didn't like it at first, but it's grown on me.